Thursday, January 19, 2012

My 1st Gmarket Experience

After weeks of browsing; hours and hours spent in front of my computer adding and deleting things from my cart...I finally placed my first order. I only bought cosmetic items as I´m almost out of mine so I needed new things, and with brands such as Holika Holika, Etude House, Tony Moly, baviphat, Dr. Jart etc. etc. existing I knew I should buy them at Gmarket.

I knew that I could get some great products at great prices as I had to convert the wons to dollars and then the dollars to euro, and I tell you you can get very very cheap things.

One of the things I hate from Gmarket is the EMS shipping prices to Spain.  They´re huge!! And as I bought things alone the price for my order was pretty high. But nevertheless, even with the huge shipping fee, it´s still cheaper than buying this things on ebay or on the official online shops.

For example I bought:

  • 1 Holika Holika Peach Girl BB Cream
  • 1 Holika Holika Baby Bloom Light BB Cream
  • 1 Holika Holika Petit BB Cream
  • 1 Holika Holika Baby Bloom Powder
  • 1 Holika Holika Water March Moisture Full Cream
  • 2 Tony Moly Baby Doll Pot Concealer


Holika Holika was having a 30% discount, but I had to pay domestic shipping for the concealers.
The final price with the shipping fee included was aprox. 75.000 wons (aprox. 68$ or 53€).

I ordered on Friday 13th as the Holika Holika promotion was only for 3 days. On 17th my package was already at the international shipping office so it´s a pretty great time as there was a Sunday in the middle ^^.

The Tony Moly shop sent the package the same day I ordered it (7 hour time difference with Spain) but the Holika Holika shop was slower. I know that maybe it was because I bought many products.

I didn´t realised that I made a mistake when I placed the order until almost all my products were at the warehouse. The mistake I did was that when you normally add a thing to you cart yo choose what option you want if it has, like almost all my products that you had to chose between one color or another. I didn´t noticed that when I placed the order only the products were there buy the options you had to write it down in a space they give you, so now with the exception of the Baby Bloom Light BB Cream that the name says it´s light I don´t know what I might get. I don´t worry to much as I have a 20-25NW depending on the season, I can make any makeup tone work. ^^

I´m so excited about this haul ^^ But I´m already starting looking for thing for a new one. Gmarket it´s addicting.

I´ll make another post when my package arrives with pictures and all so stay tuned ^^

Any questions, doubts... ¿Just leave me a comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment