Saturday, January 21, 2012

My first Gmarket haul ^^


My first Gmarket haul just arrived (well, yesterday but I wasn´t home so the mailman came today ^^). 
As you see the box was pretty big.



It was very empty and I got the feeling that the next time I shop I need to fill it ^^ It had a mini box from Tony Moly and a box from Holika Holika.


The mini box from Tony Moly had my products wrapped in bubble wrap.


I ordered two concealers and the seller also put in Luminous Goddess Aura Beam and Aura BB Cream samples ^^ . 
   
The box from Holika Holika was bigger as I order many products.

As you can see, it was all pretty full, with the products that had boxes wrapped with bubble wrap.

It contained my three bb creams, the loose powder and the cream I ordered.

I got many gwp with this order : a mask, a mini brush set, 2 samples from The Chal line, a sample from the Praha line a a pen shaped as a feather.



My whole order with samples included. ^^



All in all, I love this things, the shipping was fast, the products are great and the sellers put many gwp ^^ . I´ll definitively buy again from Gmarket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment