Monday, March 12, 2012

2nd Gmarket Haul

Finally, after a lot of time I've made my second order. I spent a lot of time browsing as I couldn't decide what to buy. In the end I bought just 3 things.

•An Holika Holika Praha Blossom Essence
•The Holika Holika Baby Bloom Light BB Cream
• An LG Sooryehan Hyo Boyun set composed by toner, emulsion and and a mini set : toner, lotion and cream.

Initially it weighted 1 kg but it turned out to weight 3 kg somehow.

This time I had bad luck as my parcel was handed to custom and it stayed there 3 days T.T .




In the first box was my Holika Holika order: The Praha Blossom Essence and Baby Bloom Light BB Cream. The GWP were a Holika Holika make-up starter sheet, a Medi-Medi magnesium pack sample and a little cotton box.



In the second box was my LG Sooryehan set of toner and emulsion. As you can see, there were lots of gifts. A mini set of emulsion, toner and cream, an extra toner and emulsion (85 ml each), a cleansing foam and cleansing cream (30 ml each), a Sooryehan Boyun cream (25 ml) and another cream, Sooryehan Hyo Biyeon Palseon cream that I assume is an eye cream (long package).



This order cost me a lot. I think that with the extra shipping cost I paid aprox. 125000 wons.



The shops from where I bought:  Holika Holika
and LG.
There is actually another LG shop that has different things that you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment